Splendid

79%


Poor customer service/policy

I ordered a motorcar seat from Albeebaby, and i received the wrong the one. now they want me to pay the render shipping. Information technology was there mistake i shouldn't accept to pay to return a car seat that i didnt order.


Excellent client service!

Had to return my gift, needed help on the how abouts. The customer rep was quick to respond and patient throughout.


Happy Customer!

Reviews had me super nervous, simply I ordered two $300 car seats that were 20% for blackness friday and I'm totally pleased! Arrived quickly and equally described :)


Great Loftier Quality Product

I was skeptical to buy this detail simply because of the cost. But later going back and forth betwixt a couple other car seats, I'm glad I decided to become with this one. Loftier quality cloth, easy in and out. It was a trivial catchy putting the cover back on later on I washed information technology the kickoff fourth dimension but later on that it was a breeze.


Legitimate Website

Soooo, I was a lilliputian apprehensive to buy from AlbeeBaby.com. Some of the reviews were a little sketchy and nosotros wanted to purchase about $two,000 worth of products. We figured we were covered with our bank if anything shady were to happen so nosotros took the chance. We purchased the rose gold Mima Xari frame (which seems to only be available with Albee for some reason) and the rest of the stroller ready (which also happened to be sold out in the camel color combination we wanted). Everything except for 1 small backordered item has already been delivered - less than a week afterward purchase. We checked everything to brand sure goose egg was damaged or missing and to my surprise… nothing was. I was honestly expecting something to exist incorrect. We are super satisfied with the quality of the products, the delivery time and overall ease of purchasing from them. I'll definitely exist ownership from Albee again. Highly recommended


Salve your dollars and buy from Target

This is the worst company I accept e'er ordered from. Horrible client service. Horrible return policy. Slice of crap products. I ordered two $300 Chicco car seats and after using them for a week both motorcar seats fabric is pulling and piling. I had my precious machine seats for almost ii years with no such wear on the fabric. I reached out about information technology and they will not let me return or exchange unless information technology's completely unused and has all of the original packaging. On top of that you have to spend an arm and a leg to ship it back. It's not worth it to salvage a few dollars to purchase their discount crap. Buy from Target or Walmart or Nordstrom where they will stand behind the production and give yous a refund if the product ends up being a piece of crap.


I accept placed several online orders…

I accept placed several online orders from Albee Baby.com. All orders were like shooting fish in a barrel to place on their website and were delivered expeditiously. Their sales are incredible, the customer service is very helpful and the quality of their products are excellent!


Corking product

Keen product, amazing price, fast delivery.. then happy with this purchase


The stroller was perfect for our Disney…

The stroller was perfect for our Disney trip with our three year old grandson. It was easy to transport and even so had dandy space and fully reclined. He was happy to have a taxi from one ride to the next, and we were happy we could quickly get through the parks.

Thank you once again for the speedy delivery! Information technology is always nice when a company acts in a professional person fashion.

Thank you again!


I've had really great feel…

I've had really great experience ordering off this website! They are very quick to respond and I received my products fast!
I would highly recommend!
I was able to lodge a W4 Wonderfold wagon and received it inside v days! You lot literally can't find those wagons anywhere because they are out of stock or on back guild.
Also, tin't trounce the coupons and sales price!


Will non honor rewards points

Very poor customer service experience. I purchased the UPPA Baby travel system for about $1,100 from their site because I was promised 20x rewards points. The rewards points were not accredited to my account and I have been attempting to recoup them ever since. The custom service team has lied about how many points I should accept been awarded and has been less than helpful. Had I known information technology would be this difficult to get my rewards, I would accept made my purchase through Nordstrom considering I always have neat customer care through them and a great experience with warranties. Don't be fooled past the points with Albee, they won't award them to you and they have poor customer service.


Excellent price, excellent products

I was so happy that with the amazing sales I was able to purchase all the items I needed! Fast aircraft likewise! Awesome customer service. I will only buy from here now


Even though nosotros didn't receive the…

Fifty-fifty though we didn't receive the stools with the order like nosotros should nosotros had the absolute BEST customer service with fixing the order and sending us the stools.


Issue resolved quickly

Issue resolved chop-chop. Had exactly what I wanted in stock that I can't find anywhere plus great military discount.


Groovy over all experience

Great experience with customer service. I sent an email regarding issues with accessing my account and had it resolved within 24 hours. Embarrassingly enough, the issue turned out to be a typo on my role. Price for product I bough was all-time I found online and shipping was very fast. I received my order only 5 days after placing it!


Ordered 4 crystal clear Qdos babe gates…

Ordered four crystal clear Qdos baby gates for a full of over $600. 2 arrived with significant scratches. 1 never arrived. Was told the terminal 1 would ship within iii days, then a week goes by, I ask about it - it'due south on back order. Replacement for scratched babe gates make it - one is cracked. Albee baby doesn't respond the phone and barely responds to email. Thank goodness the manufacturer responded to my emails. Probably would employ Amazon or BuyBuyBaby in the future.


I ordered the clek oobr and when I…

I ordered the clek oobr and when I opened the box I noticed a tear in the material of the seat. I took pictures and immediately sent an email. Inside minutes I got a reply back stating a new seat would be sent out and pre paid labels would be sent to me to render the damaged product. Excellent customer service.


Horrible

Horrible. Had to pay to mail in my return. Heard nothing for 3 months. Had to notice my tracking number and give it to them. They wanted me to buy render aircraft label or give them my credit card number again. For some reason they dont have it on file. Extremely long response fourth dimension. There products are not as described
I believe them to be brand name knockoffs.